Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blending of the Two

Ok, so after messing with typepad.com, I've come to the conclusion that unless you pay (which I'm not ready to yet), you don't get any kind of modification. BORING. This blog is supposed to be about creativity and expression. How can I do that if I cant even change the font? 

So moving forward, I'm back to good old blogger. And I am still trying to keep true to my New Year's resolution of finding more time for me to create. Now that I have a place all my own for the purpose, I keep itching to shut the door and get away. 

Don't get me wrong, I love being a wife and a momma. But having a hobby again is calling my name. I'll post updates of my recent project soon. I've been so busy tearing down wallpaper in my kitchen and living room, my weekends haven't been allowing for much personal time. 

Until next time -

Jen

No comments: