Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dill's space themed bedroom, and summertime so far

It's been a busy time since my last post. From painting and playing, to more activities galore, here's what we've been up to lately.


I had a pay period where I worked 37.5 hours of overtime (and it got me nowhere but that's for another post). With that extra money, I was able to afford painting and decorating my son's room.


I really wanted to contribute to the room by painting these three 12x12 canvases I had lying around. Not quite done yet. But another couple of hours and they'll be good to go.


We also celebrated Dillon's birthday with friends and family:


Trent helping decorate the front room.
Crazy Kayla

Grandma checking out the birthday banner that took FOREVER to make :)





Me, Laci, Dillon, Kayla and Nana Angie


And awesome Elmo cake that Shaunasee and Lindsey made for the party. Dillon LOVES Elmo.
Fantastic cupcakes











Dill got so many presents I'm saving some of them for Christmas so he isn't too spoiled.



We went camping at Marsh lake. It was Dillon's first camping trip, and he did so good I might want to go again. we stayed for 4 days, and had family stop by during that time too. Dillon calls them, "My kids". I hope that we can do get together's like this, and see our kids become close:

Emma picking flowers to put in her hair

Put em up Fischer! He got Dill doing it too :)




Helen looking pretty

Such a good dad

He was kissin' rocks right and left. Maybe he'll grow up and be a Geologist?

He loves his cousin Kelly. They are close enough in age that they played quite a bit.

pretty girls


awww cayceee

:)


Being more creative, and paying attention to life has been my goal this year. I wouldn't be able to love life without my family and friends. It has been a fun summer so far, and much more to look forward to. I'll be posting soon about the fun of canning and making freezer jam.

Until then,


Jen






No comments: