Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Outside

Looking out my bedroom window to all the possibilities. So cliche I know. Going to a weight management doctor made me realize that my weight issues are all in my head. I follow their diet with no problems at all. But the mental block for exercise paralizes me. I'm afraid of feeling that exhaustion, it reminds me of the attacks before my heart surgery. Makes me think I'm not good enough to be healthy. Things I used to love doing are harder or make me feel self consious. No wonder big people get bigger. I gotta get over this. I gotta get moving for me. I gotta quit feeling sorry for myself and get going.

But this is where I freeze. I have everything I need, even really good health.

What's stopping me?

Myself.

I want to feel enthusiastic again.



No comments: