Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why I'm against Prop 8

***opinion warning. If you're easily offended don't read...if you do you cant get pissed and not talk to me.




By
merely reading this you open yourself to my opinions. But, when have I ever wanted to impose my deep rooted beliefs on ANYONE else without their permission? And i dont intend to do it now.

I don't f-ing care about people's stance on gay marriage. Who the hell am I to voice my opinion on someones LOVE. LOVE. Their heart and soul... their happiness on this planet. They deserve it as much as I do. And because someone is afraid of something they don't understand, it must be wrong somehow. Because their "God" tells them that it's wrong. Ok I respect that, I really do. But its no reason to be homophobic and treat someone like it's the damn 60's and they're a different race.

We're all people that just wanna know where we belong.


I know I don't belong with bigots. There are rules in the great book about that too.

I witnessed something today that confirms that people are heartless. That as much faith in whatever you may have, it will never overshadow what kind of person you really are.

No comments: